As part of stage 3, the hall may not house more than 50 customers per session which makes it very difficult for us to offer you our typical bingo schedule and programs. But in order to service our customers in the best manner we can, we shall be offering bingo programs designed to accommodate the reduced capacity.
Please know the health and wellness of our customers, charities, and staff are paramount. Upon arrival, customers will be greeted by an attendant at the front entrance to ensure social distancing is adhered to. Please note that if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath; or if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; or if someone you are in close contact with has tested positive for Covid 19; or if you have been told to self-isolate by a medical professional or Public Health, we apologize but you are not permitted to enter the premises.
Other Precautions in effect:
- Promoting Social Distancing by managing traffic flow throughout our hall.
- Customers, Staff and Charity Volunteers are asked to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
- Customers will be seated 6 feet from each other.
- Sneeze Guards are placed at all selling stations.
- Sanitizing Stations have been implemented throughout the hall. Please use the provided hand sanitizer when entering the building and we encourage you to clean hands frequently with soap and warm water or hand sanitizer.
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of all surface areas. Table tops and chair frames will be thoroughly cleaned/disinfected in between bingo sessions.
- All staff and charity volunteers are required to wear masks or face coverings.
- Customers are required to wear masks or face coverings at all times while in the hall. If you do not have your own mask one will be provided for you.
- Restroom have enhanced automatic capabilities, carpets replaced, surfaces painted, and chairs being recovered.
Thank you and please Sign-Up for our daily email on our new website and stay tuned for further details.
KW Gaming Centre Management and Staff